Offer CE Approval
Are you looking to offer CE credit for a program or event you’re hosting? AANN approves individual educational activities for nursing contact hours.
The American Association of Neuroscience Nurses is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Note: AANN does not approve organizations as providers of continuing nursing education. Retroactive approval is not available.
Attention Applicants: The application for approval of a single activity that is larger than 3 hours only needs to include documentation for 3 hours. However, documentation for the complete activity must be kept on file and must be accessible. If AANN requests information for the full activity, the applicant must be able to provide it. For example, if you are applying for a program that is 10 hours, you only need to submit documentation for 3 of those 10 hours; however, you must still provide a Biographical Data/COI form for each Planning Committee member, as well as each Presenter/Faculty/Author/ Content Reviewer for all sessions that are offered.
Submit Your Event for Approval
1. Review the pricing and timelines for submitting your approval application.
|Number of Contact Hours||AANN Chapters||Professional/Voluntary Organizations, Healthcare Facilities, and Education Consultants|
(60 days or more)
(60 days or more)
|60 days or more before activity||Will be reviewed||Base fee|
|30-59 days before activity||Will be reviewed||Late fee|
|29 days or less before activity||Will NOT be reviewed||N/A|
NOTE: ALL application pieces must be submitted to AANN 30 days or more before the start date of the activity in order for the activity to be considered for CE credit. Partial application submissions will NOT be accepted.
2. Download the application materials.
- CE Approval Application
- CE Approval Application Payment Page
- Standards for Disclosure & Commercial Support
3. Submit your application by e-mail to the AANN national office.
- Email payment page to Jennifer or fax it to AANN Member Services at 847-375-6430.
- Applications are only accepted by e-mail as a Microsoft Word file (.doc or .docx). PDF files will not be accepted.