Partners in Progress
The AANN Membership Possesses Unparalleled Expertise in the Care of Neuroscience Patients
Why Join "AANN "Partners in Progress"?
The Benefits of Partnership
- Recognition by more than 5,000 members.
- Invitation to attend AANN President's Reception during the AANN Annual Meeting.
- Educational Opportunity—symposium session at the Annual Meeting.
- Complimentary Registration—one full registration at the AANN Annual Meeting.
- Complimentary copies of the Journal of Neuroscience Nursing (JNN) and Synapse E-news.
- All AANN mailings of announcements, brochures, press releases, etc. on upcoming programs and activities.
- Preferential treatment in exhibit booth selection.
- Annual listing of all Corporate Partners in: Annual Meeting Program Book, on-site signage at Annual Meeting, Synapse E-news, and the Journal of Neuroscience Nursing.
- AANN member mailing labels at a 50% discount.
- Corporate Partner plaque.
- Web page listing including 50-word description, logo, and link to Corporate Partner Web site.
AANN Corporate Partner status is available to organizations that support the goals and mission of AANN. This is a nonvoting membership extended to a single corporate designated representative.
AANN Mission Statement
The American Association of Neuroscience Nurses (AANN) is committed to the advancement of neuroscience nursing as a specialty through the development and support of nurses to promote excellence in patient care.
Our partnership can assure that AANN is poised to quickly disseminate information about breakthroughs in neuroscience, about new technology, and about applying new research to practice, meeting the needs of advanced practice neuroscience nurses for timely and useful information.
Take the time to review the benefits and highlights of joining the AANN as a Corporate Partner.
Annual Corporate Partner Dues are $2,500.