Celebrate Neuroscience Nurses Week: May 12-18, 2013
Neuroscience Nurses Week is celebrated in the third full week of May each year. Please join us in observing this special week, dedicated to those caring for the most vulnerable patients and families by engaging in recognition and celebratory activities at your institution.
Neuroscience Nurses Week celebrates the work of neuroscience nurses as well as highlights their influence on patient care to hospital administrators, allied health professionals, and the community. Invite greater recognition of the impact of neuroscience nursing care through internal and external special events during this designated week.
Neuroscience Nurses Week Planning Materials
- Use news releases for internal newsletters and publications. Download the official logo to use on your promotional materials.
- Download the official AANN Neuroscience Nurses Week Activity Planning Guide for tips and ideas for your celebration.
- Print the official poster for Neuroscience Nurses Week and hang several in your facility.
Enter your facility information into AANN's proclamation template and alert the media that your state governor, town mayor, or CEO has endorsed the observance of National Neuroscience Nurses Week.
Neuroscience Nurses Week Resources
- Pass out AANN "Prevent Stroke" ribbons, promoting stroke prevention as Neuroscience Nurses Week falls during National Stroke Awareness Month.
Now available—Order packs of 50 from our promotional product partner, Zip Specialties, Inc.
- Now available- additional Neuroscience Nurses Week products including pens and badge holders. Order these new products today!
AANN offers free Clinical Practice Guideline and JNN CE for members all year long. Take advantage of this resource during this special week. Log in to the 'Members Only' section of the website for complete details. Not an AANN member? View AANN's Clinical Practice Guideline series for free.
- Visit AANN's Members Only section to take advantage of resources, including Clinical Practice Guideline Webcast recordings.
- Visit the Continuing Education section of the website to access free Mild TBI Case Studies and the Parkinson's Disease Across the Lifespan: A Roadmap for Nurses.
Not currently an AANN member? Join today and gain access to all the benefits AANN has to offer!